Whilst walking my boys to school through the February ice and snow, I desperately wanted Spring to make an appearance! I made this cushion based upon an earlier wall hanging I had made and live streamed the whole process on my Twitch Channel.
Pleased with the outcome, I then decided to enter it into some UK National Quilt Shows. I was thrilled to be awarded 1st Place in the 3D Quilt and Embroidery category at The British Quilt and Stitch Village show in 2018 and 2nd Place in the Cushion Theme Category at the Great Northern Quilt Show (UK) 2018.
This is a quick quilting project that will bring a touch of spring to your home décor.
- The finished size is ideal for a set of throw pillows/ cushions or a mini quilt.
- Make it your own by using different coloured fabrics to make YOUR favourite flowers
- 16 page digital quilt pattern
- Step by Step instructions including pictures showing piecing and construction.
- Full instructions for adding a covered zip closure to your pillow/ cushion
- Full instructions for adding an optional ruffle - no gathering foot required!
- Full Size Templates included
- Suitable for confident beginners
This is for the digital pattern ONLY - No physical product will be sent to you.
This pattern is available in two sizes: one has been formatted for printing on ISO A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) and the other is for US/ LETTER paper (8 1/2" x 11")
Please ensure that choose the correct variant for your region.