This is a hexagonal FOUNDATION PAPER PIECED block designed by Alison Stothard
Perfect for experienced beginners
Finished Block size is: 19.25" high x 22.25" wide
- 6 page Digital Quilt Pattern Only
- Full size FPP templates included
- Layer Cake Friendly (each coloured A or B segment uses a single 9" square of fabric)
- Link provided to step by step video tutorial (recorded in 2016)
Fabric Requirements (For Rainbow Block pictured)
- 12 Colour Scraps (approx. 9” square)
- 1 Fat Quarter each of Light, Medium AND Dark fabric
Complete a single block to make a stunning table topper or cushion!
Multiple blocks can be used to create a table runner or fabulous quilt with a secondary design
This is for the digital pattern ONLY - No physical product will be sent to you.
This pattern is available in two sizes: one has been formatted for printing on ISO A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) and the other is for US/ LETTER paper (8 1/2" x 11")
Please ensure that choose the correct variant for your region.