Raid your scrap bins and make a cool Star Wars inspired pillow or mini quilt with the That's No Moon english paper pieced block designed by Toni Smith at Quiltoni.com
Perfect for using up small pieces of fabric, this block is both easy to make and can be used to create an awesome geeky home accent. Just the ticket for showing off your love of Star Wars.
In this pattern, you will find detailed written instructions and step by step diagrams showing you how to make the That's No Moon block.
Ideal for beginners, this pattern shows you how to prepare your pieces using the English Paper Piecing Method.
- 8 page digital quilt pattern
- Step by Step diagrams showing piecing and construction.
- Written instructions given for hand and machine appliqué
- Finished Block measures 11 1/4" w x 10 1/2" high approx.
- Suitable for beginners
- + BONUS - Print at Home Templates
- + BONUS - How to Make a Zipped Pillow Pattern
This is for the digital pattern ONLY - No physical product will be sent to you.
Note for EU Residents
If you reside in the European Union and wish to purchase a Digital Hexagon Quilt Pattern, please visit my EU Digital Pattern Store to make your purchase.