Whilst walking my boys to school through the February ice and snow, I desperately wanted Spring to make an appearance! I made this cushion based upon an earlier wall hanging I had made and live streamed the whole process on my Twitch Channel.
Pleased with the outcome, I then decided to enter it into some UK National Quilt Shows. I was thrilled to be awarded 1st Place in the 3D Quilt and Embroidery category at The British Quilt and Stitch Village show in 2018 and 2nd Place in the Cushion Theme Category at the Great Northern Quilt Show (UK) 2018.
This is a quick quilting project that will bring a touch of spring to your home décor.
THE SPRING DAFFODILS PILLOW KIT CONTAINS:
- All the fabrics needed to make one complete (1) 18" pillow/ cushion cover
- 20" Nylon zip for cushion back
- Fusible web for machine appliqué
- 16 page professionally printed quilt ISO A4 pattern booklet
- Step by Step instructions including pictures showing piecing and construction.
- Full instructions for adding a covered zip closure to your pillow/ cushion
- Full instructions for adding an optional ruffle - no gathering foot required!
- Full Size Templates included
- Suitable for confident beginners
BATTING/WADDING & BACKING FABRIC FOR CUSHION FRONT PANEL
You will need to provide:
- 1 x 23" square of wadding for cushion front (if you want to quilt it)
- 1 x 21" square of calico or muslin for the back of the cushion panel (if you want to quilt it)
This listing is for the complete Spring Daffodils Pillow Kit- Click here if you are looking for the PATTERN ONLY
Note for EU Residents
If you reside in the European Union and wish to purchase a Digital Hexagon Quilt Pattern, please visit my EU Digital Pattern Store to make your purchase.