English Country Garden "How To Guide" CONTENTS
To save repeating written instructions (and therefore your ink and paper!), I am providing step by step instructions for a variety of the techniques that we will be using to make the English Country Garden quilt within this single “How-To” guide/ Blog.
I will refer to this guide within the written instructions for each of the blocks as we progress through the making of your English Country Garden quilt.
Please remember that there is NO RIGHT WAY to make your English Country Garden quilt – the only “right way” is the way that works best for YOU!
If anything presented here is unclear or confusing, please do not hesitate to reach out or ask a question in the Facebook group and I will respond as soon as possible.
English Paper Piecing
- How to glue baste Hexagons
- How to glue baste Leaves
- How to glue baste Petals
- How to glue baste Pentagons (coming soon)
- How to glue baste Jewels (coming soon)
- How to remove paper templates before appliqué
- How to hand appliqué
- How to remove paper templates after hand appliqué
- How to correctly press an appliqué block
- How to transfer an appliqué design to dark background fabrics
- How to square up your finished quilt block (coming soon)
- How to join your quilt blocks into rows (coming soon)
- How to join rows of quilted blocks (coming soon)
- How to make and apply binding (coming soon)