How to Glue Baste LEAF Shapes - Templates L & M
- Glue your paper template to the WRONG side of your fabric piece.
- Trim the excess fabric away from the edge of the paper template. Leave at least 1/4" seam allowance.
- Apply a line of water soluble glue along one edge of the leaf template. Do not glue too close to the edge of the paper template.
- Carefully smooth the fabric over the edge of the paper template.
- Repeat for the opposite side of the leaf
- Fold the “dog ears” back on themselves and secure with glue so they are hidden behind the leaf shape.
Watch the whole process below. Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for more EPP videos